Re: kim's refreshing insight

In a message dated 3/13/03 3:57:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, Nemoguitt@aol.com writes:

For example, I've now given up on the idea of using a PC/Mac for recording.
I've been planning to go that route for years, but the burden of all the
decisions needed to make it happen was too much.

Its actually quite simple.

HARDWARE

Mac= more stable, better suited to audio generally, "pros" use it ( like anyone cares)
PC= more "accessable" (more shareware/freeware, plus most people have one already).  Not at all badly suited to audio, as Mac heads will try and convince you.

SOFTWARE

Simple is always better when your starting out.  Get a cheap copy of Micrologic AV for 100 bucks and a decent soundcard.  Logic is known for hella easy interface.  Will let you record audio and MIDI and mixdown to digital file.

See, arent you glad you complained?  :)