Rack Setup

Hi All,

I've been experimenting with my setup for the past few
weeks trying out different combinations and was
wondering if you guys had any advice for me.

Currently I am running the following:

Sans Amp PSA-1 Preamp
Line 6 Echo Pro
Boss VF-1 (effects processor)
EDP

I plug into the PSA-1 and have the Echo Pro and VF-1
running through the effects loop of the PSA-1. The
PSA-1 Out is going into the EDP and the out of the EDP
to my Amp - Fender Blues Deville 4x10 (which I am
selling so if you are in LA and in need of a nice loud
tuber let me know off the list).

Any suggestions?