Re: Rack Setup

one piece that i've been dying to add to my rig, but
just haven't gotten around to is an ernie ball volume
pedal which i would put post effects, right before the
looper.  with effects it is always best to send the
strongest signal you can to get full rich effect
sounds and a volume  pedal is great for fades for
ambiant sounds and vibes.  not sure if you've
encountered volume problems post effects, but if you
use any filters, they can create extreme effects and a
volume pedal really adds the on the fly professional
mixing touch to not sned those piercing filters over
the air...just a suggestion.

peace and bass...
~e va n