Re: some fcb1010 & repeater programming questions

I don't know the capabilities of the Repeater, but
with my stuff I can do a lot of similar functions.
For example, I can do loop record/overdub with a
single pedal, along with stop/start, forward/reverse,
regular/half speed and tap tempo on my Echo Pro using
the FCB1010.

I use CC messages to do this.  With firmware revision
2.2 and up the FCB1010 can cycle through two different
values for a CC number.  So, and I can't remember the
CC number off hand, but say for loop/overdub it uses
CC# 34 with a value of 00-64 for overdub and a value
of 65-128 for loop. The first press starts loop
recording and the second press will start overdubbing
out of loop recording. I have the same pedal in all
banks of my FCB1010 set up to do this and it works
fine.

Isn't it possible to set up the Repeater to have all
tracks' volume respond to the same expression pedal?
It seems to me that it would be no different than
assigning effects parameters to an expression pedal,
which the FCB1010 has no problems doing.  If it can't
then that's a pretty severe limitation of a
fundamental sort for the Repeater.

Anyway, here's how to set up a tap tempo:

http://www.altrion.org/fcb1010/taptempo.html

Here's how to utilize cycling CC values:

http://www.altrion.org/fcb1010/extra.html

Good luck!