Re: OT: Power Cable Help

Looks like you've got the SM26B there.  As Rane said:

"...never use a power supply with your SM26B other than the one
supplied with your unit or an exact replacement obtained from Rane
Corporation."

It uses the RS-1 Remote Power Supply, an 18-24V AC center-tapped
transformer.  Rane has the specs for power supply on their website.
Here's the link:

http://www.rane.com/pdf/old/rs12dat.pdf

TH