Re: [LOOPSTOCK] INFO.

Unfortunately I am in England I am gonna check last minute flight costs but
I think it will be huge money for me to get there, and therefore just not
viable.

I would have thought it would be in the interest of the event to have some
kind of record of the event to stimulate interest for future looping events
and the artists themselves who run clinics perform etc.
Surely the more people who have access to this the better for the artists
in
question.
But if you could record Andre's clinic and Richard Zvonar's speech I would
happily pay u for your time to transfer them to cassette/cd whatever,
quality is not an issue I just would like to hear it. It doesn't have to be
edited well, just there somewhere and audible!!!! just role the cassette
recorder and the DAT, I'll find the bits I want.
Cheers
geoff