Re: [LOOPSTOCK] INFO.

I'll be bringing my MiniDV camera and enough tapes to roll the entire day,
but I'm not making any promises either.

Actually, I'm recruiting volunteers for camera duty during the festival ;)

I can't remember if I caught the History of Looping Part I at the Y2K2
Loopfest on tape, but I know that somebody out there did.

-Hans