Re: Laptop recommendations

That doesn't seem to make any sense to me... USB is digital data.  Gets
fed into a converter which then sends an analog signal to a
preamp/mixer/poweramp stage.  I'm unaware as to how the laptop could
affect the D/A converter.  The digital signal would have to have the
noise embedded in it... no?  Does anyone know about this?  I cleared up
a noisy internal sound-card on my mac by just putting a transformer on
the output.  (it's cheap you can buy them at radio shack, they're made
for car stereos but work fine for this problem)

Mark