Re: seq24

There is a company that has ported a bunch of UNIX software (Gimp
graphics editor for one) for Mac OSX and sold if for very reasonable
amounts.  I'm not sure what it would take to recompile software for
OSX, but I' bet it's easier than to go from LINUX to regular Mac as OSX
is already based on UNIX.  I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing a
lot of UNIX stuff available for OSX as the platform matures.

Mark Sottilaro