Re: seq24

Geoff Smith asks:

<<<Is it possible to get a version of linux to work on a mac?
so I could try some of the looping software mentioned?>>>

It's called OSX!

A recent issue of MacAddict (and probably MacWorld as well) had an
article
on using Fink to install Linux programs into Mac OSX.  Worth a shot.

Lemme know if it works....might be a good reason to go ahead and
upgrade.

--
Tonefully yours...

Lee Sebel • Cool Music Gear You Can't Live Without • 888-487-2166
       Representing Innovative Instruments of Impeccable Quality
                  2way Messaging : coolmusic@my2way.com

                               http://www.mp3.com/voltz