Re: Repeater mathematics

Rainer included in his reply:

<<<Calculating with single-track loops (which is, after all, a thing
most
EDP/Jamperson users had been quite happy with over the years) and a
256MB
card (which was the largest supported size the last time I checked)>>>

Repeater supports 512MB.  256 was the largest available card when the
thing was built
but they had the foresight to build it for what was coming.

I just picked up a Simpletech 512MB from MacZone with a $50 rebate, so
my net cost
before shipping was $75.  Dunno if the deal is still available, but it
is worth it for any
Repeaters out there!

--
Tonefully yours...

Lee Sebel • Cool Music Gear You Can't Live Without • 888-487-2166
       Representing Innovative Instruments of Impeccable Quality
                  2way Messaging : coolmusic@my2way.com

                               http://www.mp3.com/voltz