Re: multiple jam-things

Mark you are absolutely right man!
I have both the EDP and repeater and sometimes i just
get too exhausted specially syncing them together.I
spend too much time on the technical side of things
and lately i am very unfocused on the music.I ve been
thinking of taking one of them out of my rack for a
couple of months just to build a better relationship
with one of them.In terms of creativity they are both
animals!
Another thing ive noticed is that i do most of my
looping uncounsciously within the first 10 seconds at
the most.I suppose certain limitations are healthy at
times as well...
My one wish from both loopers for example would be
that i could cut a middle part (from A,B,C cut B and
paste A and C together) sort of like Acid.Or is there
a way of accompishing this...
You loop gurus outhere?
Cheers
Louie