Re: a historic show!

Matthias;

Thanks a million for posting the pics and be sure to thank your girl friend for taking them! If an event ever deserved to be documented this was it. Too bad about the audio recording. Maybe next time.

I also want to extend a "big up" to Matthias Grob and Per Boysen. Thanks for being and thanks for inviting me to participate in a really magic evening. I look forward to more opportunities to share and grow with yourselves as well as others in the looping community.

Jair-Rôhm

Glass Thought Communications
"Records for people to listen to at home."
+46 708 940893
http://mp3.com/jairrohm