Re: Midi Pedalboards Link

No. That's another cool one...
but the link that I was talking about, if I remember correctly, had a
wider assortment of midi pedalboards, with more recent production units
and all sort of descriptions...

Anyway, thanks Sean, I appreciate your prompt suggestion!

Also, thanks Kim!
I have just seen you updated Eventide gera Loop Mondo info in the Tools of
the Trade section...
This is very kind of you.

Thanks folks!

Italo