Eventide looping

At 11:44 AM 6/11/2003, Italo De Angelis wrote:
>Also, thanks Kim!
>I have just seen you updated Eventide gera Loop Mondo info in the Tools
>of
>the Trade section...
>This is very kind of you.

yes right! there is a whole new section for Eventide Orville on Looper's
Delight. (finally!) It includes Italo's extensive description of looping
functions in Orville, DSP7000, and DSP7500. Our friend Squid Loop helped
set it up, so thanks Joey! you can find it all here:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/eventide/orville.html

kim