Re: Frippertronics and Soundscapes

I carry no burden at all my friend.

It's been many years. I just stated what I saw back
then. He may have changed.

I saw Sting blow his nose on a handkerchief and give
it to a girl who had asked him for an autograph.
I didn't think that was an appropriate way to treat
his fans either. She started crying and ran off.

I found no offense at all in your words. In fact I
think what you do is wonderful. I took care of a dying
aunt with the help of someone like you. I find beauty
in much of his music as well.

Thanks for the tip on the recordings. I'll check out
Blessing Of Tears.

All the very best!
Terry