Re: Akai Heardush , a little frustrated, please help..

You've got two variables here: your drummer's time and your time
(actually three--your sense of time when it comes to playing your
instrument and your sense of time when doing punches on your looper are
probably two separate things at this point).  Neither one is "perfect"
in a metronomic sense.  If you're going to have a rhythmic loop,
EVERYONE has to follow the machine because the machine will never pay
one bit of attention to the musicians.  So, even if your time is really
good by human standards, a few milliseconds of slop will quickly add
up.  The mechanical action of the HR buttons doesn't help anything
either.

My recommendation would be to get a MIDI syncable looper and have
everyone play to some form of click track.  If everyone has good
metronomic time (again, not to be confused with good "groove" time, or
whatever you want to call it), you'll probably all manage to stay
together.  A drummer will need a really good set of monitors to pull
this off though, and a lot of enthusiasm for what many musicians
dislike, i.e. playing to a click.

Best of luck,

TravisH