Re: Akai Heardush , a little frustrated, please help..

> I often find performers who sit down when they could be standing to be a
> little boring to watch. I guess it depends on the context and instrument
> and type of music, but most times I think standing is better. I think it
> affects the energy of the music and the engagement between performer and
> audience as well.

Depends on what kind of energy you're trying to create. I find that I can
get a fairly intimate feeling between myself and the audience going even in
the biggest of venues that I've played, because I'm chilled out as well...
Can be tricky if the audience are standing and I'm sitting, but I'm still
not about to stand up to play a gig - sounds way too much like hard work,
and would put me in totally the wrong space metally and physically to be
doing what I'm doing. If some people found that dull, fair play, they can
just enjoy the lights shining off my silver T-shirts, or argue with their
friends about which Henson creations died to make my jacket... ;o)

Steve
www.stevelawson.net