RE: Echoplex w/drum machine question

Ideally it would be nice to be able to start a song
I'd programmed on the drum machine with a four count
countoff, then hit record on the echoplex and start
recoring along with the drum machine right away. Then
I'd like to be able to use the echoplex as I normally
would and it stay in synce with the drum machine even
if I played for 45 minutes which I frequently do.
=====================================

Kim pointed out the TempoSelect feature yesterday. I hadn't tried it
before, and spent last night using it, and it does exactly what you're
asking for here, as long as you've created the requisite countoff bars
on your drum machine yourself, programmed into your song.

Its on Page 14 of the Loop IV manual. While in reset (no loop playing)
and with sync=out press undo, adjust tempo with feedback knob or pedal,
press undo again. Clock should be sent to your slaved drum machine and
it will play. Wait for your cue, Press record on EDP and create your
loop in sync.

Neil