Re: Re: Eberhard's intonation...

>From: SoundFNR@aol.com
>Max wrote
>
> > difficult task, and it makes me appreciate and respect Mick Karn even
> >  more.......
>
>huh? Mr. Karn's intonation has always been way off when
>visible on TV programs. I always cite him as an example of
>posing over pitching.

I am not sure what TV programs you can use for an example, but I have seen
Karn perform several times, and each time his intonation was spot on.
But,
I was refering to his recorded tone which is produced, in part, by live
double tracking of his very odd and angular lines.  This, on a fretless
instrument,  is quite a daunting task.
To bring a little looping content to the matter, Karn has always served as
an excellent foil for that lil' uberlooper, David Torn.........

Max