Re: [OT] Noise interference problem

Once, before a gig, I was playing around with a "Sample/Play" patch
that recorded the first bit of audio it detected and then played it
back with any subsequent audio input.  See where this is going?  The
next day I packed up my gear and set it up at the cafe, ready to play.
Only I kept hearing a weird click/pop when ever I played a note!  DROVE
ME CRAZY.  I tore my rig apart trying to find the gremlin.  Finally, I
looked at the multieffects processor and realized it has sampled me
plugging in my guitar and was now playing that sound back to me with
ever note.

Moral?  None really.  Good luck with your audio gremlin!

Mark Sottilaro