Help finding that special sound...

Hello fellow loopers

I just purchased my Lexicon Vortex on ebay and I am looking forward to
hours of looping and morphing!

I was wondering if any of you know how I might be able to emulate Eric
Clapton's classic guitar sound from the Cream song "Badge", using the
Vortex.  I am, of course, referring to the middle section where Eric
goes into an arpeggio run.  It sounds like the guitar is being put
through a leslie.   I am going to try and play with the Orbit settings
on my Vortex, but does anyone else have any ideas on how I might be able
to capture that
sound?

Thanks, Pete