RE: alesis ineko

Ya, this unit is cool for the money but not anything I would "alter" during
a performance.  I used it Saturday during my marathon 8 hour set in
Ojai--just for reverb.  I ran thru some of the presets before the gig and
convinced everybody there I was looney--but you guys know I am normal to a
fault, right?
I will keep this unit and use it a variety of situations but it's not gonna
replace anything (guess I won't sell my SPX just yet)
Gary