From: Relay [mailto:relaydelayband@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 12:46 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Alesis INEKO and a MIDI throwdown

Having tried it out for a few hours, I really don't think it is a unit to fool with on stage, unless your audience loves you in a way I have never experienced.  Maybe Rick Walker can get away with it, but I can't.  When you change patches, you have to set the parameters--NO MEMORY FOR PRESETS.  I am going to use it as a set-and-forget device, no matter what context. MIDI rocks and rules--I can't believe there are electronic musicians who aren't interested in using it.  Oh, just for emphasis, I'd like to say--chicken? Let the flaming begin. Anxious (or at least eager), Gary