From: Nemoguitt@aol.com [mailto:Nemoguitt@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 8:02 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Alesis INEKO and a MIDI throwdown

In a message dated 8/15/03 12:48:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
relaydelayband@earthlink.net writes:

Oh, just for emphasis, I'd like to
say--chicken?

just because there are electric knives does not mean i'm going to use one
cut my chicken.....but then perhaps i do not consider my self an
"electronic
musician".....i feel that i am more of a "folk luddite
loopist".....:).....michael