£900!!!!!!!!!!!

  Morning all...................

  I have just come off the phone with my regular gibson dealer here in th
UK
Ive been told that Im looking at paying £900!!! for a new black faced
echoplex.thats $1377 people!!!
  Im wondering if anyone on list knows of a cheaper way of getting hold of
an EDP.
What are you guys paying in the states?
I would ideally like a unit with loop4 but would settle for a white face
unit with loop3 if it was more in my price range.

anyways, any info would be appreciated
Phill

Oh by the way, i'll take second hand if anyone is looking to sell!!