RE: Kaoss Pad

OK, I'm on my way to GC to get them to match the 'net price--and please
don't tell anyone I have GAS--
Gary

K-Marky say:

Yes, it has a phono preamp, high z mic pre and will also take a line
line in.  It has all of those inputs and a toggle switch.  It's da bomb.

Sounds to me that you pretty much can't resist buying any piece of gear
at all.

Best of all, it's a bonafied looper.  You have two different loop
memory locations and you can apply any preset to either of them.

Dude, are you trying to latch on to my looper become DJ movement?
BOIEEEE! <makes gang signs>  Actually, we should probably both hit Matt
D and Jon E up for guidance on this subject, as they are old school.
Dig?