RE: SooperLooper-->any users?

> I haven't been able to find anyone posting a review of
> Superlooper, the
> Linux app that claims to be a software EDP.  Has anyone done
> used this
> thing?
>
> TravisH

I'd like to see that too, please :-)

I just got myself a distro of Linux to have a look at the sooperlooper.
But this will likely take a me long time since I also happened to be
offered a lot of work the other day. And since I'm a poor (!) multi
occupied freelance worker I can never afford to turn down clients. Now I
have to put work in the first place and hopefully save up for some free
time with Linux

Per Boysen