RE: Fighting and Emotions at Loopers Delight

To be fair, it's not as incredibly long ago as the electric guitar and amp,
or pentatonic scales, or the clarinet.  Those things are older than
record/overdub/feedback looping and are still cool, imho. ;-)

Of course I still agree with you, just being snotty, ha!

MIke