Re: Looping with other musicians, new tools=new results (was RE: Cranky Kim)

I do multiple loops of different lengths on the Repeater all the time.
Works pretty well though you have to sent two instructions, one to
advance the loop and another to arm it to record as soon as the current
loop stops.  Not too hard with practice, but an auto arm function would
have been nice.

I've looped with machines mostly, but my looping with Jon Wagner has
been great.  Why?  He sets the tempo and knows how to keep it.
Practice practice practice.  I find watching the Repeater's display
totally helps.

Mark Sottilaro