Re: learning to play perfectly to a click track

  Actually, dearest Mark of my desires, -not sure if your link is current
or not, in it's sources and such, but according to a phisics text used in
graduate physics classes for CU Boulder in late nineties, light is an
electro-magnetic process as well.
  I beleve its frequency is approx 10^20000 hz or so.  My numbers may be
off, but this is or seems to be, the current thinking.

Love ya,  kiss kiss  lol!

Cara

At 11:44 AM 9/4/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Sound never becomes light.  Sound is kinetic energy and light is
>electromagnetic energy.
>
>http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr162/lect/light/spectrum.html
>
>I've done the pulse to pitch experiment and it's interesting, but I
>don't really think it has a lot to do with being able to keep tempo.
>As far as that is concerned, you've just got to practice practice
>practice... and being able to hear everyone in the group.
>
>Mark Sottilaro
>
>On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 06:07  AM, Douglas Baldwin wrote:
>
>>>  Rhythm becomes pitch, which we sense with our ears. Beyond
>> sound, waves become the various spectra of light, one octave of which
>> we see as
>>> visible light.

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.