Re: Cranky Kim

  You mean Cara and Mark!   lol!  -Are nudity and body paint and bunches o'
money involved?!
  -Sorry, came in on this really really really late as I was off having a
life, oops, I mean away fromm reading e-mail for a bit, taking a lil' trip
to the east coast seeing fam and such and generally being at sea level for
a bit.
  -Talk with y'all soon when I catch up...

Smiles,

Cara

At 08:47 PM 8/27/03 -0700, you wrote:
>At 03:53 PM 8/27/2003, William R. Walker, wrote:
>>I don't know about you but I've found a name for my new post-grunge neo-
>>apocalyptic fusion metal band.
>>

>>KRANKY KIM
>
>I'll only allow it if I can be the singer. (I assume it won't require any
>singing ability.)  I want Mark and Cara to be the cage dancers/wrestlers.
>
>kim

>Kim Flint                     | Looper's Delight
>kflint@loopers-delight.com    | http://www.loopers-delight.com

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.