Subscape Annex (Tuesday) 9 September 2003, Raleigh NC

I'll be playing Chapman Stick and probably theremin with the
ambient/industrial looping soundscapes trio (the other two members both
play synth keyboards) I'm a member of, at an art gallery in eastern NC
(Raleigh) this Tuesday 9-11pm.

obLoop: My looping gear is going to be any 2 of an Akai Headrush (if the
power jack doesn't conk out again), RC-20 LoopStation, Electrix Repeater,
and/or Z-Vex Lo-Fi Loop Junky, plus assorted other delay/echo/reverb
effects (Moog Music analog delay, Way Huge Blue Hippo analog chorus,
Tel-Ray/Morley EVO-1 oilcan echo pedal, etc.).It's an early show, and
free. Details and URLs in the email below.

best,
Steve Burnett
Subscape Annex
http://www.subscapeannex.com/
-------------

Subscape Annex returns to Bickett Gallery in Raleigh NC on Tuesday
September 9 at as part of the 23 Hours event. We will be playing an early
evening show which will start at 9pm and we will be stopping at or just
before 11pm. Cost is free, with donations (going towards the Contemporary
Art Museum) requested.

Subscape Annex is an ambient improvisational soundscape trio consisting of
Steve Burnett (Chapman Stick, theremin), Rob Lewis (synthesizers) and
Anthony Staton (synthesizers, vocalizations).

23 Hours is an assemblage of roughly forty local bands and performers and
approximately thirty-six visual artists from August 8 to September 14.

Bickett Gallery is near the Five Points intersection of Raleigh, a few
blocks from the Rialto Theatre on Glenwood Avenue.

http://www.bickettgallery.com/

directions and map:
http://www.bickettgallery.com/08contact.html