Adrenalinn II:Looper

Hi anyone who owns the Adrenalinn II (Upgrade or Full unit) figure out how
to make the Looper portion work. They do demo it on the web site but, it's
not in the docs that I could see?. I still love the upgrade as the device
does some great things and I would have upgraded anyway but, I can't seem
figure out how they do the repeated phrase. If you set it up to remove
delay
as the bypass it just kills the delay (no spillover) so, that isn't it any
ideas?