Re:EDP/Repeater Tempo Define (was EDP MIDI Problems?/Repeater As A Live Looper)

>> Could I hook up a Behringer MIDI Foot Controller for example and
>> control Pitch, Speed, and Jump between tracks live?
>
> Yes indeed.

Can you change the pitch and speed of all tracks at once, or do you
have to do them independently?

>> I'm also wondering if I can layer parts over one loop right away with
>> the Repeater like I can with my Line6 Pedal?
>
> Once you've defined your loop length, you have to go back into record
> to start adding.

Hmm..can you define the tempo on the fly? I wasn't planning on playing
to a metronome.
For example:

1) hit record on EDP or Repeater on first downbeat.
2) hit record on downbeat of beat 5
3) BPM automatically displayed and Korg drum machine in sync as slave

This is how I would want it to work.

BTW I'm planning on using either the EDP or Repeater with a guitar ->
bunch of effects ->  EDP or Repeater -> Guitar Amp

I'm considering Live which I already own. I would just have to get a
foot pedal.  The thing I don't like about live is that I can't define
the tempo as I explained earlier.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Soam