Re: Rackmount 1-space stereo line mixers?

I've been using a Ashly single space 8 channel, and it is a very
versatile mixer but it lacks sends/returns.  It is basically
a broadcast mixer but it has great fidelity and stereo/mono
capability.  MX308      is the model, but it may have been replaced.
It isn't in my rack at the moment because it is on loan but
I've had noting but positive experiences with it.

My other rack mixer is an Alesis 12r but it is 3 spaces, not one.

Pete