Re: evangelize EDP please

  As I'm sure many have replied to this by the time I'm getting to this
one, (busy week) <smile>   -Have you got time for an enormous list?!!!
lol!  If you don't get your answer, lemme' know and I'd be happy to name
several features.

Smiles,

Cara

At 03:46 PM 10/29/03 +0000, you wrote:
>OK, I get the picture, but I'm trying to clarify what the EDP does that
>the Repeater doesn't...
>
>Paul
>

>On Wednesday, October 29, 2003, at 02:53  pm, Claude Voit wrote:
>
>> I have 3
>> Claude

---

  View my online portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=52516
  -Last updated on Mon. 10.27.03

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.