Re: GIG SPAM: Fractal - Continuum CD release event (SF Bay area)

Hi all,

Sadly our gig for the 15th is canceled due to double booking on the part
of
the venue. (That almost never happens...). Just wanted to let you know.
Will
post a new date once known.

Thanks!
Best,
Nic

>From: "Nic Roozeboom" <Nic_Roozeboom@msn.com>
>To: "Reflector Loopers-Delight" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
>Subject: CD & GIG SPAM combo: Fractal - Continuum CD release event (SF
>Bay
>area)
>Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 09:01:36 -0800
>
>Greetings fellow loopists,
>
>I am happy and proud to let you know that our debut CD, Continuum, is out
>and available. Please feel welcomed to check out our site for more info
>(www.fractal-continuum.com), or go directly to CDBaby
>(www.cdbaby.com/fractal) to hear mp3 samples and for concise album/band
>info.
>
>To celebrate, we'll be playing a show next Saturday Nov 15th at the
>Britannia Arms in Cupertino, CA by way of a CD release event. There will
>be
>no cover charge. Details at www.fractal-continuum.com.
>
>All the best,
>Nic

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.