RE: Muting looper feature wish--and a request

Cara and Matthias try to help--

>   If I'm understanding you correctly, all you have to do is to use the
>sub
>function of insert.

no, he wants to resize the loop (multiply) at the same time

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org

Yes sir, you are correct--
I have spent no time looping recently--I will keep trying to find a
reliable
way to do this--I didn't spend enough time to find the right combination of
MIDI commands, but this feature will be very useful when I get it right.
Thanks to all, and hope your weekend was good!
Gary