WHAT COULD WE DO BETTER? proposal for a new thread

After having seen a number of live looping gigs (and for all of you who
have
attended the multiple loop artist
loop festivals in Europe, England, California, Massachusetts and New
York..........did I leave anyone out?)

I'd like to propose a new thread:
WHAT COULD WE DO BETTER as Live Looping artists

Here are some suggestions for things to talk about in such a loosely
defined
thread.  Please feel free to add on to the list.

1) What could we do better?

2) What would make our performances more fun or interesting to watch or
listen to.

3) What are your pet peeves about looping shows?

4) What kinds of specific critiques do you have (but please don't mention
individual artists so that we can keep this thing
non-personal and positively constructive)...........and how would you fix
the 'problems'.

5) What do you wish you could see people do that you think they have the
capability to do (but aren't doing so far).

6) What kinds of things can you envision that would make a looping festival
more interesting to watch

7)  Do you think the whole concept of a live looping festival is complete
and utter bullshit?

8) Are you happy that there are starting to be more and more of such
festivals

yours,  Rick Walker