----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Morris" <apmorris59@hotmail.com>
   I would like to be able to adjust the volume of the loop with a volume
pedal without turning off the volume to my guitar. This way instead of just
hitting stop I can fade out and segue to something totally different and it
would sound alot better. So my question is if anyone out there knows what I
can do to achieve this, especially if you use the rc-20, let me hear your
ideas. Once again, I still want to be able to play my guitar while I am
fading the loop volume out.
    One other quick question, if anyone is reading this post that works
with
synthesizers I want to buy a small keyboard synth that I can place next to
my set up. If anyone has used one in a good price range of $300 to $400 I'd
also like your suggestions. Thanks alot, look forward to being part of this
mailing list. Peace.

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup