From: RemyC [mailto:remyc@optonline.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 4:00 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: new to looping, have question about rc-20

Hi Andy, strange that we would both be newbie posting about the RC-20!
Have you tried setting up a volume pedal "after" the RC-20?

My problem might require two amps, or an amp with two channels. I might
have
to set up an a/b foot switch and go from one channel/amp to the next if I
want to use different sound qualities on top of each other.

I have an old Korg Poly-800, but I don't know if I'd want to sell it. I
don't even know what it might be worth today.

RC