Re: EDP malfunction?

Chris,

This is probably "bad" advice...

It seems that it is impossible to get valid authorized tech support for the product...

I have one very temperamental EDP, and another one that can be thrown off a building and not even stutter the loop...

With the finicky one, on occasion I open it up, and push the little caterpillars in place...

I view it metaphorically as chiropractic care for my EDP...

It never seems to solve my problem long term, but its always a good 2 to 3 month fix...

There is my unauthorized, potentially warranty voiding 2 cents...