RE: Echoplex Prices

I just went EDP. About the only place I've seen them new is Musicians
Friend, and they are out of stock as it is. Seems the price is $799, and
not
likely to budge since they are not widely available.

Used they can be had for usually $600 - $700. There's usually 1 or 2 on
Ebay. Be sure to check for looping time, 198 sec is max, and it's best if
it
already has LoopIV installed. I paid $650 for mine used and had to buy the
LoopIV uddate seperately, so at the end of the day, I didn't do THAT well
since for $799 I could have had a brand new one with full memory and
LoopIV.
However, I would have had to wait longer to get it. Oh well. That's life.

Paul