De:     Luca Bonvini [SMTP:lucabonvini@free.fr]
Date:   mercredi 11 février 2004 16:18
À:      Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Objet:  Echoplex Prices

Hello,

I'm new here, I've been working with my boss for sometime (meaning the
RC20:-)and I would like to pass under a new boss, his name is Mr. Gibson
E.D.P..

Do you have any suggestion about were to buy it on the net for the best
price? (with foot pedal).

I'm in Paris (France), is anybody trying to sell a used one around here?

And, last question, it is possible to somehow use the first boss (RC20)
as a pedal for the second boss (Mr.Gibson)?

Hello,

I'm new here, I've been working with my boss for sometime (meaning the
RC20:-)and I would like to pass under a new

Overdub.....sorry, I forgot my mailoop software on and I touched the
wrong key,

Thank you for your answers,

Luca Bonvini

                                             boss, his name is Mr.
Gibson E.D.P..

Do you have any suggestion about were to buy itESC<

application/ms-tnef