Luis Angulo live in Brescia Italy

Hi gang,
I finally got around to put some of the live loops i
recently performed in Italy.While playing i felt quite
exhausted and unconcentrated after driving almost 9
hours from Germany without having much time to relax
before the show and i was having problems trying to
set the right levels,but listening now to the recorded
performance i did manage to hit a couple of notes
right;-)
The track "Cajita de musica" (version 2)is the one
that sounds the most descent in my
opinion,unfortunately others distort but oh well thats
live...
I did minor edits like fade ins and outs to avoid
boring you but what you hear is basically what you got
Anyway i am open to your comments but dont kill me;-)
here you go:

http://www.luis-angulo.com/loopers_gallery2.htm

Ciao
Luis