Re: EchoplexPro Yahoo Group

Where would discussions about creating new sub groups go? I think they
probably belong in "sarcastic replies and retorts" but they could just as
well go into "random rants" or "Looper's Delight"

--
 http://www.xfade.com/ | theory and practice. In practice, there is.
     cbm@well.com      |               - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut