Re: asychronous loops?

>"Richard Zvonar" <zvonar@zvonar.com> replied
>

>>The EDP offers a lot of possibilities that none of the Eventides come
>>close to, just as the Eventides offer DSP features the EDP doesn't
>>even attempt to address. It makes no sense to think of them as
>>competing systems.

I fully agree with this.
Also, don't forget the interface.
To have the chance to control a "dedicated" looper is a very important
fact, just think to those delicate moments when you have to act instead
of thinking too much (screens over screens to find the control page).
I am using a couple of edps since a few months and I have to say they
are amazing.
I have them synced but it's very interesting to play on the slave one
(so that what you do isn't affecting the master one).
Think about keep the master going and play some reverse or 1/2 speed or
insert a short audio segment on the slave one(this would create two
asynchronous loops).
They are great.
No efx processor I know can do the same, nor any can compete with their
interface.

luca
www.unguitar.com