RE: Some RC-20 Questions

More on the FS-5U: I've never heard of any kind of LCD or LED on the
thing, and electrically I don't see how it can be done with only 2
connections. But I soldered a $2 momentary switch across 2 cable leads and
it worked fine. To try it I simply touched the two wires together first
when I plugged it in. That's all any momentary switch does, makes a
contact. I actually mounted one in a blank spot on my morley volume pedal
to change presets on my FX500 processor.