Re: My first looper

On 2004-06-05, at 04.08, William Walker wrote:

>   The first looper I ever had, was a Maxon DM2000, a grey market
> version of
> the Ibanez DM2000 that I bought in the mid 80's.

Hah! My first one was also an Ibanez, I think it was called "ibanez
Hold Delay"...? Bought it in 1980. By then I had been using a Roland
Chorus Echo for a while but sold it because it added to much tape hiss
when doing sound-on-sound playing. With those first generation digital
delays you always had to play at a tempo fitted to the delay unit ;-)

All the best

Per Boysen
---
http://www.boysen.se